If you're on a PH and you see "...is trying to reconnect", please exit the classroom rapidly. If you're not on a PH, it's up to you if you wait a few seconds before exiting, but we recommend not waiting for more than 30 seconds.
Articles in this section
- What do I do when I see "student is trying to reconnect" in the classroom?
- Why is my chat length/minutes incorrect? How do I get this fixed?
- My connection dropped unexpectedly! What now?
- Connection Issues, getting disconnected or unable to connect to calls
- Why does Cambly's speedtest show that my internet is too slow?
- Can I tutor from my phone/tablet?
- How do I change the default camera on my computer?
- What should I do if I can't hear my student (or they can't hear me)?
- Can I share my screen with students?
- My student can't see me online!