Speaking games are a great way to engage students, and can be used to fill extra lesson time. All games can be played many times and are simultaneously fun and educational. Currently, there are ice breaker and pronunciation games. You can find all the speaking games in the Cambly Library.
Articles in this section
- What are "My Courses"?
- What is Cambly Library?
- How do I use materials in the Cambly Library during a lesson?
- How do I hide or change materials in the Cambly Library during a lesson?
- What are speaking games?
- What are Cambly Courses?
- Cambly Courses Tutorial Video
- Who chooses Cambly Course?
- What if my student is enrolled in a Cambly Course that is not at his/her English level?
- Can anyone teach the IELTS Cambly Courses or other professional courses?