Great question! Our systems automatically flags any chats that have been miscounted and those are corrected before pay is released on Monday. Often times, the chat minutes are incorrect because of poor internet connection and our servers do not detect either the student or the tutor as online. We do have a system of finding and correcting incorrect chat length. If you notice the chat has not been corrected by Monday, please write to our Tutor Support Team with the date, time and student's name of the incorrect chat. We are always happy to make sure you are getting paid for all your chat minutes.
Articles in this section
- What do I do when I see "student is trying to reconnect" in the classroom?
- Why is my chat length/minutes incorrect? How do I get this fixed?
- My connection dropped unexpectedly! What now?
- Connection Issues, getting disconnected or unable to connect to calls
- Why does Cambly's speedtest show that my internet is too slow?
- Can I tutor from my phone/tablet?
- How do I change the default camera on my computer?
- What should I do if I can't hear my student (or they can't hear me)?
- Can I share my screen with students?
- My student can't see me online!