Normally, we ask tutors to speak only English in all their classes. If, though, a student specially requests you teach a different language you speak well, or fluently, and you're 100% happy to do so, then that isn't a problem. Please only do it when it's specifically requested,
Articles in this section
- What if the student requests I teach a language other than English which I also speak fluently?
- I don't want to teach a student and I don't want reservations from that student
- Adding a student to your "My Regulars" list
- How do I handle cultural differences?
- What if I run out of things to say?
- How can I share materials with my student?
- How can I encourage new students to request me?
- How are "My Notes" different from notes on the "Public Profile"?
- Can I add/edit notes on a student's profile after our chat?
- What is the "Today's Lesson" module?