Overview of Cambly Kids
Here's a brochure that will you give you more information about the Cambly Kids program. Click here.
Before the lesson:
- Before you start the lesson, check the student profile page (click on their username via your Reservation tab)
- Click on “Enrolled Courses” you will see the student’s lessons. The lessons that are grayed out have been completed and upcoming lessons are in color.
- Click on the first color lesson you will see the slides upcoming lesson. This will help you plan your class for the day.
Cambly Kids Overview of the Curriculum
During the lesson:
- Start with a big smile and a cheery introduction.
- Begin the lesson with an Icebreaker!
- What’s your name?
- How old are you?
- Where are you from?
After the lesson:
- Before you say goodbye at the end of the lesson, leave a quick note in the student’s “Lesson Summary” to track where you left off.
- Message the student to let them know they did a great job and you are looking forward to tutoring them in the future! You can include your tutor reservation link. This will increase the likelihood that the student will book with you again!