If you are a new Cambly Kids tutor, welcome! We are here to support you in your journey with Cambly Kids.
1. Create a Kid-Friendly Profile
- Marketing yourself to children is a little different from marketing to adults. Your profile photo and video should still be professional, but don't be afraid to get a little silly! Use your profile picture to show off a puppet, colorful background, props, or your teaching personality. Here is a helpful article about how to set up The Perfect Cambly Kids Classroom.
2. Opening your Reservation Calendar for Kids
- Update your reservation advance notice settings here to make sure you don’t miss a booking.
- You have the option of opening Cambly Kids ONLY reservations or reservations for everyone.
- We suggest opening at least 20 hours reservations spots if you are a new Cambly Kids tutor this helps to attract new students. Parents look for consistent and generous availability. The more spots you open on your calendar the more likely you will be booked!
3) Confirm your Cambly Kids and get ready to have some fun!
- We highly recommend to not cancel within 12 hours or be late to a Kids reservation as it will prevent them from connecting with another tutor that day. Be mindful that when a parent makes a Cambly Kids reservation, they generally set aside their own time plus their child’s time to be there with you.