If you are a new Cambly Kids tutor, welcome to Cambly Kids. We are hear to support you in your journey with Cambly Kids.
1. Create a Kid-Friendly Profile
- Marketing yourself to children is a little different from marketing to adults. Your profile photo and video should still be professional, but don't be afraid to get a little silly! Use your profile picture to show off a puppet, colorful background, props, or your teaching personality. Here is a helpful article about how to set up The Perfect Cambly Kids Classroom.
2. Opening your Reservation Calendar for Kids
- Update your reservation advance notice settings here to make sure you don’t miss a booking. We’d recommend 12 or 6 hours notice, but the less time allows parents to book reservations at the last minute.
- You have the option of opening Cambly Kids ONLY reservations or reservations for everyone.
- We suggest opening at least 20 hours reservations spots if you are a new Cambly Kids tutor this helps to attract new students. Parents look for consistent & generous availability. The more spots you open on your calendar the more likely you will be booked!
3) Confirm your Cambly Kids and get ready to have some fun!
- It’s crucial not to cancel within 12 hours or be late to a Kids reservation as it will prevent them from connecting with another tutor that day. When a parent makes a Cambly Kids reservation, they generally set aside their own time plus their child’s time to be there with you!