- Discussion questions. Pick a topic and fill your session with an engaging discussion! With this comprehensive list, you'll never run out of things to talk about on Cambly. All levels.
Business English Practice
- 100 interview questions. Great practice for students prepping for an interview in English. Intermediate/advanced learners.
- Exercises surrounding top global companies. Read a short blurb on a company, answer discussion questions, role-play, and fill-in-the-blank. Intermediate/advanced learners.
- Intermediate business vocabulary. Practice using each word in a sentence. Intermediate/advanced learners.
- Business English vocabulary exercises. Go over multiple-choice questions covering various business idioms and vocabulary. Intermediate learners.
- Common business emails/letters. Go over examples of common business emails and letters. Intermediate learners.
- Useful business expressions. Practice making sentences using common business expressions. Intermediate learners.
- Practice common business sentences. Read and repeat these common sentences. Low-intermediate/intermediate learners.
- Simple business vocabulary. These multiple choices and fill-in-the-blank exercises are best-suited for students working on their PC's. Beginner/low intermediate learners.
- 16 business-related discussion topics. Choose a topic and spend the session discussing the topic from all angles. All levels.
Exam Preparation (TOEFL, IELTS, ESL)
- Sample Full-length IELTS Exams.
- Sample IELTS Speaking Section.
- Sample TOEFL Reading & Listening Sections.
- 4 Full-length TOEFL exams.
- Sample ESL Placement questions. (for high school students).
Idioms & Common Expressions:
- Extensive idiom list. Practice using each idiom in a sentence. Intermediate/advanced learners.
- Ten sets of common idioms (15 idioms per list). Practice using each idiom in a sentence. Intermediate/advanced learners.
- Idioms used in sample conversations. Learn idioms by reading sample conversations. Afterward, practice using idioms in sentences. Intermediate learners.
- Common simple sentences. Practice reading and repeating these common English sentences. Low-intermediate learners.
- News articles written in different levels. The same news story rewritten in 3 different difficulty levels. All levels.
- Introduction to grammar basics. Go over verb tenses, prepositions, conjunctions, and other grammar basics. Low-intermediate/intermediate learners.
- Grammar exercises. Go through grammar exercises. Low-intermediate/intermediate learners.
Pronunciation & Intonation Practice