We hope you enjoy using the Cambly Library! If you feel like the Cambly Library is not sufficient for your students' learning, please give us feedback on what topics you would like see by contacting Tutor Support. We also gathered a list of of useful websites below for you to use with your students!
- Cambly Lessons. Everything from test prep questions, conversation topics, grammar tips to discussion topics. Please note, with the introduction of Cambly Courses, we will not be maintaining or updating the Cambly lessons website. All levels.
- Engoo. Comprehensive materials for everyone. All levels.
- Discussion questions. Pick a topic and fill your session with an engaging discussion! With this comprehensive list, you'll never run out of things to talk about on Cambly. All levels.
Business English Practice
- 100 interview questions. Great practice for students prepping for an interview in English. Intermediate/advanced learners.
- Exercises surrounding top global companies. Read a short blurb on a company, answer discussion questions, role-play, and fill-in-the-blank. Intermediate/advanced learners
- Intermediate business vocabulary. Practice using each word in a sentence. Intermediate/advanced learners.
- Common business emails/letters. Go over examples of common business emails and letters. Intermediate learners.
- Useful business expressions. Practice making sentences using common business expressions. Intermediate learners.
- Practice common business sentences. Read and repeat these common sentences. Low-intermediate/intermediate learners.
- 16 business-related discussion topics. Choose a topic and spend the session discussing the topic from all angles. All levels.
Exam Preparation (TOEFL, IELTS, ESL)
- Sample Full-length IELTS Exams.
- Sample IELTS Speaking Section.
- Sample TOEFL Reading & Listening Sections.
- 4 Full-length TOEFL exams.
Idioms & Common Expressions:
- Extensive idiom list. Practice using each idiom in a sentence. Intermediate/advanced learners.
- Ten sets of common idioms (15 idioms per list). Practice using each idiom in a sentence. Intermediate/advanced learners.
- Idioms used in sample conversations. Learn idioms by reading sample conversations. Afterward, practice using idioms in sentences. Intermediate learners.
- Common simple sentences. Practice reading and repeating these common English sentences. Low-intermediate learners.
- News articles written in different levels. The same news story rewritten in 3 different difficulty levels. All levels.
- Introduction to grammar basics. Go over verb tenses, prepositions, conjunctions, and other grammar basics. Low-intermediate/intermediate learners.
- Grammar exercises. Go through grammar exercises. Low-intermediate/intermediate learners.
Pronunciation & Intonation Practice