We encourage tutors to cancel or confirm reservations at least 12 hours in advance. If you have not confirmed your reservation within 12 hours of the start time, we automatically cancel it. We do this because we want to give the student enough time to find an available tutor. Our system promotes reliable tutors to students. We highly encourage you to cancel or confirm reservations sooner rather than later.
Articles in this section
- Priority Hours: Oh no, I missed some calls or was detected offline!
- Reservations: Is it too late to cancel or confirm my reservations?
- Reservations: Proposing a Reservation to a Student
- Priority Hours: My Priority Hour is starting now. What should I do?
- Priority Hours: How do I sign up for more?
- Priority Hours: What should I do if I can't sign up for enough PHs?
- Priority Hours: Do I get penalized for dropping PHs late?
- Priority Hours: What if I need to use the restroom?
- Priority Hours: I have to leave urgently and can't finish my PH. What do I do?
- Priority Hours: What if I want to ignore a troublesome student but I'm on a PH?