We encourage tutors to cancel or confirm reservations AT LEAST 12 hours in advance. If you have not confirmed your reservation within 12 hours of the start time, we automatically cancel it (this helps give your student plenty of time to find an available tutor). Our system prioritizes and promotes reliable tutors to students, so that's why it's best to cancel or confirm reservations right away.
Articles in this section
- Reservations:Is it too late to cancel or confirm my reservations?
- Proposing a Reservation for a Student
- The Reservations Tab
- Priority Hours: My PH is starting now. What should I do?
- Priority Hours: How do I sign up for more?
- Priority Hours: What should I do if I can't sign up for enough PHs?
- Priority Hours: Do I get penalized for dropping PHs late?
- Priority Hours: What if I need to use the restroom?
- Priority Hours: I have to leave urgently and can't finish my PH. What do I do?
- Priority Hours: What if I want to ignore a troublesome student but I'm on a PH?