If you're already speaking with another student, students who still want to speak with you can "wait in line." They're then connected when your preceding chat ends.
Articles in this section
- How can I be a successful online tutor?
- How do I get started?
- Can I see what the chat screen looks like before I actually start tutoring?
- What is a good tutor profile?
- Do I have to answer students' messages in the text chat?
- A student hung up on me. Did I do something wrong?
- This student won't talk to me. What now?
- The connection is bad. What do I do?
- My camera or mic isn't working! Help!
- This student doesn't speak any English. What now?