If all Group tutors are busy with other students, we may send a Group student to a non-Group (regular) tutor. While Group students don't have access to all the same features as Private students (meaning the chat screen will look a little different), they'll essentially be a Private student while they're talking to you: all calls will remain 1-on-1, despite the sessions being in the new chatroom format and you'll be paid for the time you chat with the student as usual.
Articles in this section
- Adding a student to your "My Regulars" list
- How do I handle cultural differences?
- What if I run out of things to say?
- How can I share materials with my student?
- How can I encourage new students to request me?
- How are "My Notes" different from notes on the "Public Profile"?
- Can I add/edit notes on a student's profile after our chat?
- What is the "Today's Lesson" module?
- Why (and how) did a Group student call me?
- How can my students send me their writing to go over?