Yes, Cambly will occasionally have bonus periods during which we guarantee 30 minutes of paid chat time during your Priority Hour, even if you don't get any calls. That means you'll be paid $5.10 or your actual paid chat time during that Hour, whichever is higher.
Articles in this section
- Reservations:Is it too late to cancel or confirm my reservations?
- Proposing a Reservation for a Student
- The Reservations Tab
- Priority Hours: My PH is starting now. What should I do?
- Priority Hours: How do I sign up for more?
- Priority Hours: What should I do if I can't sign up for enough PHs?
- Priority Hours: Do I get penalized for dropping PHs late?
- Priority Hours: What if I need to use the restroom?
- Priority Hours: I have to leave urgently and can't finish my PH. What do I do?
- Priority Hours: What if I want to ignore a troublesome student but I'm on a PH?