No problem! You can have reservations and be on a Priority Hour at the same time. We automatically confirm reservations during Priority Hour. When students look at your tutor profile, they actually see both your reservation availability and the times you're scheduled to be on Priority Hours. If another student calls you right before your reservation, you can accept their call. We will alert them that you need to go soon, so there should be no surprises when you need to excuse yourself. Once your reserved student calls in, we'll notify you directly in the chat window, and you'll be able to transition with one click into a new chat window with your reserved student.
Articles in this section
- Priority Hours: Oh no, I missed some calls or was detected offline!
- Reservations: Is it too late to cancel or confirm my reservations?
- Reservations: Proposing a Reservation to a Student
- Priority Hours: My Priority Hour is starting now. What should I do?
- Priority Hours: How do I sign up for more?
- Priority Hours: What should I do if I can't sign up for enough PHs?
- Priority Hours: Do I get penalized for dropping PHs late?
- Priority Hours: What if I need to use the restroom?
- Priority Hours: I have to leave urgently and can't finish my PH. What do I do?
- Priority Hours: What if I want to ignore a troublesome student but I'm on a PH?