As Kevin and Sameer (our founders) tell it, Cambly is derived from the Spanish word "intercambio" which means "exchange" in Spanish, as in language exchange. We started out as Intercambly, but shortened it to Cambly for ease.
Articles in this section
- I don't see my referral bonus.
- How can I be a successful online tutor?
- How do I get started?
- Can I see what the chat screen looks like before I actually start tutoring?
- What is a good tutor profile?
- Do I have to answer students' messages in the text chat?
- A student hung up on me. Did I do something wrong?
- This student won't talk to me. What now?
- The connection is bad. What do I do?
- My camera or mic isn't working! Help!