Students can make reservations with you from your reservation link OR from your tutor profile. You can find your personal reservation link from the Reservations tab in your tutor account. It will look something like this: www.cambly.com/en/student/tutor/USERNAME#schedule
Students can also reserve tutors based on which time they want the reservation by going to the Reservation tab in their student account. There, they can search for their preferred time and see which tutors are available.
Is your student still having trouble making reservations?
Students may not be able to make reservations for a few other reasons:
- they've used their daily/weekly minutes already
- they are trying to book too close to the reservation time (6, 12, or 24 hours in advance of your weekly schedule OR less than 2 hours before an upcoming Priority Hour)
- they purchased a Group subscription
- they have another reservation coming up
- their subscription will end before then and they have turned off the auto-renew feature
- their subscription has been paused (students pause subscriptions themselves, so they would likely already know if this is the case)